Shipping & Returns
Returns Policy: Components
We want our customers to be happy with their purchases. We expect all of our products to be delivered in good condition and in good working order.
Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances this can not always be the case, therefore we have a returns policy in place to cover these issues.
1) If your order is lost in transit we will contact the courier to ascertain what has happened. If necessary we will dispatch a replacement unit.
2) If your order is noticeably damaged on delivery, do not accept the consignment and do not sign for it. In all other cases of damage please contact us immediately to arrange the return of the item for examination. Government regulations state that you may examine the goods at your home as you would in a physical shop We must be informed of any damage or missing parts within 48 hours of the item being delivered. . No claims will be entertained after this time period. In cases of damaged goods we will arrange delivery of a replacement unit or a full refund less our original delivery costs. No refund can be made until the item has been returned to the manufacturers for inspection and a refund is authorised by them. Goods must be returned at your expense along with a copy of your delivery charge receipt within 14 days of you notifying us of your intention to the items. Once proved to be damaged we will refund your payment and your return delivery charge
PLEASE DO NOT RETURN ANY ITEMS WITHOUT CONTACTING US FIRST
3) If you are unhappy with the product for aesthetic reasons you may return them to the address shown above. Returns must be made within fourteen days of you first informing us of your intention to return the goods. The customer is responsible for the return postage costs. We must be informed in writing or by email of your intent to return any goods prior to you returning them Orders placed for goods made to customer's specifications or clearly personalised or non-stocked goods specifically ordered at the customer’s request (“Special Order Goods”) cannot be cancelled.Please note that the manufacturers will only accept returns on payment of a restocking fee of up to 50% of the value of the order after fourteen days have elapsed. The customer will be responsible for the safe return of the product.
4) If there is a problem with the goods, please contact as soon as possible. We may need to contact the manufacturer to help us assess the problem. The manufacturer may need to send an engineer to inspect the items in situ so please do not remove any fitted items until you are advised to do so.
5) Although we provide a free delivery service to our customers, we do of course pay for this service. We reserve the right to recover our delivery costs in the case of any returns.
6) In all cases of return, please attach a label to the outer packaging bearing our address. Please do not write on or attach anything to the manufacturers packaging. Please ensure the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage. We highly recommend that you use an insured carrier for your own safety as we will make a charge for any goods which are returned damaged.
7) In accordance with the The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and
Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 you can cancel, in writing, at any time up to 14 days after the day of delivery. To cancel please email or write to us. If returning goods under this regulation it will be your responsibility to ensure that the goods are received by us in good condition. We suggest that insurance is taken out for the return of such goods as any goods returned damaged may not be refunded. Please note that delivery of goods is deemed to be a separate contract of services and is not covered by the cooling off period therefore any refund for goods returned under this regulation will be less our costs for delivering the order to you. This does not apply to special order items as detailed above.
We are unable to collect damaged goods or cancelled orders.
PLEASE NOTE THAT UNDER THE Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 WE HAVE UP TO 30 DAYS TO PROCESS ANY REFUNDS
Obviously, written descriptions and graphic images can not always correctly show the actual size and colours of some items. We highly recommend that before purchasing anything from the internet, you view the product at a bathroom showroom, plumbers merchants or similar.
Your statutory rights are not affected by any of the above.
Components to be returned to Supplier address:
Shower Glass Ltd,
Unit 8 Glenmore Business Park
Bumpers Farm Industrial Estate
Wilts SN14 6BB
Returns Policy: Glass
For Glass Panels or Glass Doors please contact us on 01225 667672.
All our glass is Bespoke cut, and toughened on Request of customer via a paid for order. No order will be processed without payment. The order will be supplied to the customers agreed finalized specification at time of payment. If the panel is not cut to customer specification, we will seek to remake the panel correctly. If we cannot source a suitable remake, we will look to issue a refund.
Customer specification cannot be changed once submitted to production. Refunds will not be issued once a bespoke product is in production. We consider the point of customer payment to indicate all aspects of the order are finalized and confirmed. The customers panel/s are deemed ready for production.
We may need to submit a plan via email for the customer to confirm. If we submit a plan for customer conformation, we will need an email response confirming or refusing the plan. Even if a customer has paid, if we feel the need to confirm a design via a plan, we will not consider payment as the starting point of the production. The day the customer confirms the plan via email, will be the day we consider the order finalized and the starting point for production.
Lead times for Components 1-2 Working Days under normal conditions...
Lead times for glass 7-10 Working Days
Each product be it glass or a component item, advertised will display its estimated delivery time. We endeavour to deliver all glass in a timely manner, however we can only provide a definitive delivery date once the glass is out of production and has been thoroughly checked.
Component items are generally dispatched and delivered within 1 to 2 working days although some products may take longer, and variables such as stock levels can impact. Equally many of our items are made in the USA so their can be long lead times.
All online orders received on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays, will be processed the next working day. We operate our own fleet of glass only delivery vehicles which cover the the South of mainland UK, typically every week. Occasionally trusted third party courier are used on our behalf, but to ensure the item arrives in the best possible condition we prefer to deliver ourselves where possible. For larger items our drivers will require assistance as these are 1 man deliveries. We will call en route but where possible we may opt to leave your item with a neighbour or in a safe place and put a note through you door to advise.
Placing orders for for glass or component items
When placing your order, please ensure that you have included the full delivery address details, including an accurate postcode of the delivery address and your daytime contact telephone number(s) and an up to date e-mail address so that we can notify you in the event of a glass delivery problem. Component items are largely sent out via national couriers, therefore we have no direct control when they will deliver. If you are not going to be present to accept delivery and you wish the goods to be left unattended, please notify us prior to delivery in writing (post, email or fax) or leave a signed note in a secure place to this effect.
Once your glass order is placed we will endeavour to deliver this to you as soon and as safely as possible. Please note we cannot accept responsibility for delivery delays due to adverse weather conditions or abnormal traffic restrictions, variables out of our control or issues arisen through the ordering process, including unintentional errors. Deliveries will typically cease on the day prior to Christmas eve and resume on the 1st working day after New year.
If you would like to know an estimated delivery day/time please contact us on 01249 667672. However this information can only be provided once the glass is ready from production and has passed our quality control. We take no responsibility for any third party costs that may be incurred by the customer in the event of a delayed or cancelled delivery. We advise not booking any trades until the glass has arrived on site, to avoid unnecessary cost.
If you have any special requirements or believe access to your address may be difficult for our delivery driver then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Duty of delivery
Our deliveries are carried out by our own delivery vans or specialised glass courier called Fragilistics. In all cases is a one man delivery service. For large glass items, the driver will require assistance in getting the item from the van to the property. Please note the drivers including our own drivers are only permitted to carry out ground floor deliveries. For deliveries to apartments where communal stairs need to be negotiated in order to access the property the drivers will assist where possible subject to unencumbered access. Our own delivery drivers and third party delivery drivers will always endeavour to assist where possible. Where access is restricted the delivery drivers reserve the right to refuse assistance on safety grounds. In the event of a customer being unable / unwilling to assist, the item will be returned to us and you will be contacted in due course by a member of our dispatch team.
For any other queries, please email our team: email@example.com or call 01225667672