No Drill Polished Chrome 135 Degree "Sleeve Over" Glass Clamp
- 0.00 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
No Drill 135 Degree Glass Clamps for Pentagonal Shower Panels
- For 5/16" to 1/2" (8 to 12 mm) Thick Glass
- Solid Brass
- Use Monolithic Tempered Glass
- Assists with Shear Forces
- Holds Glass Panels in Position While Sealant Cures
CRL Sleeve Over Glass Clamps are designed to provide a mechanical fastener to cover the shear forces placed on the glass panels. No special fabrication of the glass is required. Can also be used to secure the glass panels in position while the applied silicone sealant in the joint cures (the silicone sealant glues the glass panels together, prevents water leakage, and provides the pull strength to keep the panels from separating). Clamps are secured in place by nylon tipped Allen set screws.
- Material: Solid Brass
- Glass Thickness Range: 5/16" to 1/2" (8 to 12 mm)
- No Glass Fabrication Required (Clamps tighten using nylon tipped Allen screws).
- Includes: Gaskets
NOTE: These Clamps are not designed to take the place of Headers or a Support Bar. Can be used on both square cut or mitred panels.